Freedom Supporting – Restaurants/Stores/Pubs/Businesses

• Freedom Supporting – Restaurants/Stores/Pubs/Businesses

Libby King updated 4 weeks, 1 day ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • Freedom Austin

Organizer
    May 1, 2021 at 1:02 am

Unfortunately even though Governor Abbott has lifted the mask mandate and allowed for 100% capacity, and despite no major increase in deaths or lack of hospital capacity the city of Austin through the local health authority has continued restrictive measures to force these unconstitutional measures on all of us. We believe in the power of the people to choose what is best for their own health and as adults the ability to run their own lives and businesses. If someone wants to wear a mask, take a vaccine or do any other health intervention for themselves we don’t have an issue with them doing so but to force others into doing so is another thing. I know many businesses may be afraid to list themselves as not requiring masks publicly so if you are aware of any or run a business yourself that would like to host a meetup of freedom loving folks please email us at freedomatx@protonmail.com and we can help inform other members!

• Libby King

May 17, 2021 at 12:25 am

Today is a new day. I went into Costco and Whole Foods and did all my shopping maskless. Costco was ok with me and even had 2 store employees maskless, but Whole Foods sent a manager to me, asking if I had a mask. I told him I didn’t want to wear one and he said OK and backed away. The Whole Foods checkout girl was super snotty with me as if I had just killed her grandmother.

In contrast, Natural Grocers has never asked me to wear a mask during the entire pandemic and their people are very friendly.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now